The Calgary Association of the Romance Writers of America® (CaRWA) is a friendly group of writers who meet
- to support and motivate each other,
- to study the craft of writing, and
- to learn how to promote ourselves and our books in order
- to build careers in the various subgenres of romance writing.
- attendance at chapter-sponsored events
- discounted workshop registration
- email loop
- Facebook Secret Group for “water cooler discussions”
- Facebook Page for promoting our books
We also hold two annual one-day workshops: a Spring Craft Workshop and a Fall Industry workshop.
Our meetings are on the 3rd Tuesday of the month.
If you are interested in joining us, please click the JOIN tab for instructions. We’d be happy to meet you!